Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paper Fliers: Still Important or a waste of paper?

Paper or electronic fliers: what's more effective? I have had arguments and taken part in discussions revolving around what's more effective. Personally, I'm old-school and I will always be old-school cause that's how I learned. While that think seems to be "dated", it still seems to be the "right thing to do". Naturally, I've pulled shows together in a week with no fliers and had a better turn-out than most of the shows I worked on for two or three months. Does that mean I wasted money on getting materials made for a show? I don't think so. Part of what makes being a booking agent interesting is having the better looking fliers/posters.

Until I find a reason not to get promo-materials made, I will keep doing what I do....the way I want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment