Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holy Cow, I have not posted anything in a while...

Since the last blog, I have worked for the following artists:
(loading)

  • Kate Nash
  • Toadies
  • In This Moment
  • Daniel Lanois
  • Guided By Voices
  • All That Remains
  • Screeching Weasels/Riverdales
  • Triptykon/1349
Also, I got to see Danzig and Marduk for the first time (fucking awesome). Highlight of the show? Danzig's mic is cutting out in the third song of his set. Finally, it just cuts out completely. Danzig walk off to "monitor world" (stage left), in the middle of a song. After his guitar player finished the song, Danzig comes back out and says "How many of you have a job? What would happen if you went to work and told your boss that you couldn't do your job?" The scream started booing and whatnot, so Danzig turns to the monitor guy and says "Well there you go, motherfucker. Do your job!"

Nerd alert: I got two extremely important and influential people....Tom Warrior and Matt Pike. Tom smiled and said "Hello". Matt Pike and I shook hands...he fucking thanked me for my hard work. WTF. I did nothing, you are the hard-working bad ass. If you don't know who they are, wikipedia their names. Enjoy!


A few of the past shows booked by Silent Films Booking:

  • Hellbastard (UK - Metal/Thrash)
  • Phobia (Orange County, CA - Grind)
  • Thieves (Chicago Hardcore)
  • State (Michigan - Punk)
  • Deep Earth (Chicago, Noise)




Also, I became somewhat of a member of The Plague Years.

myspace.com/tpy

No comments:

Post a Comment